External Links and Resources
In the news:
- Blind University has the Touch
- EP4: Money, Money, Money by Women on the Seen VisAbility Radio on Demand: NDIS and your financial future – Interview by Jeanette Pettigrew, Katie McDonald (Boutique Advisors) & Christine Tinley (Guides 4 Sight).
- Reasonable adjustments take Lyn to the top of the class
- ‘Rita’s Story’ Workforce Innovation through self-managed supports
- Lyn’s Vision for a Cure
- NDIS marks one year on
- Department of Communities – Disabilities
- Information Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) events and resources
Guides 4 Sight Policy & Procedures
Guides 4 Sight values the trust you put in our organisation when you share your personal information with us. We are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principals (Privacy Act 1988).
- Privacy and Security (PDF)
- Feedback, Compliments & Complaints (PDF)
- Feedback, Compliments & Complaints Form (PDF)
- Independent Quality Assessment Report – Request for Registration (PDF)
- Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Work Health and Safety (PDF)
- Positive Behaviour Support and Elimination of Restrictive Practices (PDF)
- Serious Incident Reporting Process (PDF)
- Travel and Transport Policy (PDF)
- Working With Our Clients (PDF)
Guides 4 Sight is a NDIS registered provider of ‘Support Coordination’ assistance to participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). This process included an ‘Independent Quality & Compliance Assessment’ to ensure we meet the National Standards for Disability Services.