External Links and Resources
In the news:
- Blind University has the Touch
- EP4: Money, Money, Money by Women on the Seen VisAbility Radio on Demand: NDIS and your financial future – Interview by Jeanette Pettigrew, Katie McDonald (Boutique Advisors) & Christine Tinley (Guides 4 Sight).
- Reasonable adjustments take Lyn to the top of the class
- ‘Rita’s Story’ Workforce Innovation through self-managed supports
- Lyn’s Vision for a Cure
- NDIS marks one year on
- Department of Communities – Disabilities
- Information Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) events and resources
Guides 4 Sight Policy & Procedures
Guides 4 Sight values the trust you put in our organisation when you share your personal information with us. We are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principals (Privacy Act 1988).
- Privacy and Security (PDF)
- Feedback, Compliments & Complaints (PDF)
- Feedback, Compliments & Complaints Form (PDF)
- Independent Quality Assessment Report – Request for Registration (PDF)
- Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Work Health and Safety (PDF)
- Positive Behaviour Support and Elimination of Restrictive Practices (PDF)
- Serious Incident Reporting Process (PDF)
- Travel & Transport Policy (PDF)
- Working With Our Clients (PDF)
Guides 4 Sight is currently in the process of applying for preferred provider registration with the Department of Communities – Disability Services and NDIS. We are midway through this process having completed and passed the Independent Quality & Compliance Assessment regarding meeting the National Standards for Disability Services.