We are registered to provide coordination of NDIS supports. All other services are to assist people who are self-funded (not eligible for Government assistance) and those who choose to manage their National Disability Insurance Scheme funded supports.
ASSISTANCE WITH ALL ASPECTS OF THE NATIONAL DISABILITY INSURANCE SCHEME (NDIS)
- Preparing for your first NDIS plan
- Coordination of NDIS supports
- Managing your NDIS plan
- Linking with service providers
- Linking in with community services
- Preparing for your NDIS plan review
- Accessing services
Our pricing for NDIS services are based on the NDIS price guide* located here.
ARE YOU NDIS READY? See our events page for our ‘Preparing for NDIS’ workshop program.
* Pricing for assistance services are quoted on an individual basis and are confirmed in Guides 4 Sight service agreement provided to each client engaging services.
Photo: Lyn & Elaine at Guides 4 Sight’s first workshop.